Manual 12 Frame Honey Extractor
This Lyson honey extractor is the perfect size for the hobbyist with at least a few hives. Can extract 12 frames (medium or shallow). The frames fit radially, so they do not need to be flipped during extraction as with some other extractors. Can also extract two deep frames tangentially with the included adapters (in this configuration the frames must be flipped during extraction).
- Stainless steel drum (20″ diameter x 24″ tall)
- Heavy-duty welded stainless steel basket (4 segments – 3 frame per segment)
- Hinged clear Plexiglas covers
- Heavy-duty steel gearbox with stainless steel shaft and steel crank arm
- Built in brake: turn handle in reverse to apply brake and slow the basket
- Stainless steel honey gate
- Adjustable height steel legs with bolt holes for attachment to floor
- Floor to drum clearance of 13″-17″ (assembly required)
INCLUDED FREE: Two tangential inserts for deep frames (a $50 value). Allow you to extract two deep frames tangentially.