1000mm Uncapping Tank & Cover
Out of stock
A reinforced stainless steel uncapping tank that is a perfect addition to your honey extraction process. Large capacity allows for 18 frames while using the included support stand (which holds frames while removing wax cappings), and up to 28 frames without the stand.
Straining wax cappings is easy by using the removable basket, which holds cappings off the bottom of the tank and allows them to drain. Works well with the Steam Uncapper.
- Trapezoidal bottom for strength
- Adjustable height legs
- Stand to hold frames while uncapping
- Two (removable) capping baskets
- Stainless cover
- Outside Dimensions: 21-7/8″ wide x 42″ long
- Inside Dimensions: 19-1/4″ wide x 39-3/8″ long (1000mm)
- Frame support strips: 5/8″ below tank top and 5/8″ wide
- Distance between frame support strips: 18″
- Tank straight side depth: 15″ (bend for trapezoid)
- Tank depth at bottom of trapezoid (tank outlet): 17″
- Width of trapezoid bottom (flat section): 2″
- Overall height: 33-1/2″ to 32″
- Outlet: 1-1/2″ Stainless steel welded elbow with honey gate
- One wax tray w/handles
- Wax tray dimensions: 18-3/4″ wide x 38-3/4″ long
- Wax tray holes: 3/8″ long x 1/8″ wide
- Wax tray hole layout: 3/8″ centerline to centerline with 1/4″ offset spacing
- Frame uncapping support: 15-3/8″ long x 21-7/8″ wide x 15-3/4″ high
SHIPPING NOTE : Our large extractors are heavy-duty products, with specialized shipping requirements. On receipt of your order, we will contact you with some brief questions about delivery logistics. These are sent within 24 hours of your order being received and to the email address specified with your order.