Are you looking to earn some supplemental income? Do you enjoy dealing with customers and making sure they are happy with their experience?
PerfectBee is looking to extend our customer support team and has an entry-level, part-time opening in our customer service team. The work is remote/work-from-home, by design.
About The Role
This is an entry-level position with a broad range of responsibilities. The following are representative, but will evolve over time as PerfectBee grows.
- Processing and managing orders as they are received (all orders are received online)
- Communicating with customers proactively and effectively, to answer questions and resolve issues, both via email and phone
- Working with vendors and distributors to ensure orders are processed efficiently and on time
- Communicating with Colony members for membership-related questions, generating course certificates and more
- Working seamlessly with our Senior Customer Support Representative, to ensure we serve our customers in a reliable, friendly and proactive manner
The successful candidate with have a significant passion to serve and delight customers and a willingness to learn on an ongoing basis (including at a technical level).
Initially, there will be a small number of hours per week but with the potential to grow over time.
Skills / Background Required
- A keen and passionate focus on customer service
- Some experience dealing with customers in an online setting, through email and over the phone
- A desire to learn and embrace whatever technologies and apps we employ and comfort with computers, online apps and services in general. No specific apps are required (we will train, as required) but experience with WordPress and WooCommerce are advantageous.
- An active interest in beekeeping is a strong preference, but not a requirement
- English speaking, with a strong grasp professional communication with customers
Why Work With Us?
Note : This is not a full time / employed position and the successful candidate will be working in a freelance capacity.
We love customers! And we love it even more when they love us! We will train you to be effective using our internal processes so you can serve our customers and members well.
You will enjoy working with our vendors and our customer and, over time, you are likely to learn a wide and diverse set of technical services.
We are a family-run business with a nice balance of informality and friendliness and a fierce, burning passion for stellar customer service.
How To Apply
We keep it simple! Just use our contact form and please include…
- Why you think this position might suit you and what you can offer
- Background in customer support, both online and over the phone
- Interest and background in beekeeping, if applicable
- If available, a link to your resume
- Your pay expectations (dollars per hour)