1300 feet of untreated baling twine that gives you smoker fuel for up to 80-90 visits in your bee yard!
- Box Dimensions: 8″ long x 8-1/2″ wide x 7″ high
- Roll weight: 8 lb. 10 oz.
- Twine Length: 1300 ft
- Twine Type: Untreated 2-ply sisal
- You may be tempted to get baling twine from a local farmer, but beware as it most likely has been treated with a rodenticide to discourage mice from chewing on it and it should not be used as smoker fuel. You can tell if twine has been treated because it is colored green or orange.
- An easy way to light your smoker is to place crumpled newspaper in the bottom of the smoker, light it, and then place your fuel over the top of it and repeatedly compress the smoker bellows
- Read our Smoker-Lighting-Instructions