Wooden Frames (unassembled)
$10.99 – $122.99
Built exclusively from Eastern Pine, these wooden frames fit tighter and are less brittle. They are easier to nail* and available in packs of 8, 10 or 100.
They feature a either a wedged or a grooved top bar (the bottom bars are grooved).
- Wedged top bars are used with crimped-wire foundation to create a solid, reliable frame with a beeswax foundation. Wedged top bars are also commonly used with unwired drone foundation or unwired brood foundation.
- Grooved top bars are used with plastic foundation.
Starter guides are also available, which can be inserted into the wedged top bar. These act as a guide for bees and are favored by those who wish to follow foundationless beekeeping principles.
* Nails not included. The following nails are available separately:
- Nails for frames. These nails are used to build the frame itself.
- Nails for wedge frames. These nails are used to attach the wedge back to the top frame, such as when inserting crimped-wire foundation.
- Deep Frame: 9 1/8″
- Medium Frame: 6 1/4″
- Shallow Frame: 5 3/8″
After buying wooden ware from national leading suppliers, and being very disappointed with the quality. I am extremely satisfied with your quality product and customer support. Will use this company again
good quality wood, no splits or knots, joints fit snug. other than missing some of my order (which customer service shipped promptly) I was pleased with the product and will order from again.
Top quality! A bit of wood glue at the joints....held snug by 2 rubber bands... perfect!
Received my order quickly and it was complete.
The frame parts fit together easily and were snug, no over or undersize joints.
Extremely pleased and getting ready to place another order.
The customer service people are very helpful and respond to emails quickly.
Received the shipment as expected. The product is good quality and assembled easily. I really appreciate the low shipping cost, which made the difference in my decision to purchase from you.